Monday, September 15, 2008

too many cooks

originally posted May 18, 2008


I volunteered to make dinner tonight, and just spent a bit of time perusing fajita recipes and their associated reviews at epicurious. The following review grabbed my attention:

04/08/08brandyannfoster from corvallis, or
This recipe has some good things about it..the lime and cilantro cabbage topping was good. Unfortunately the chicken marinade needed more spices in general. I may try again with a lot more garlic, some lime juice and some cumming in the marinade.


Huh. I must admit, I've never thought of doing this to liven up a dish. And, as it turns out, Julia Child advocates something that sounds disturbingly similar:

http://www.unknown.nu/julia/sounds/cups.mp3

Who knew? I guess I'll need the Brain Scientist's help after all.

No comments: