Monday, September 15, 2008

lost in translation

originally posted April 27, 2008


Gah.

GAAAAAH.

You know what they say:

If you can't say anything nice, say something by way of back-translation via an online translating device.

In continuing to keep with that advice, I offer to my favorite federally funded grant group a few more sentiments:

The valuable program which is hated, I hate. Stop the fact that I of the surface am struck strongly.

In order to cut my fund thank you. Now my male it is inhale the chicken.

It is the mountain which gives out, one steam of badness of greeting. Me who load your penis of unfairness unfairness it is slow stop the fact that it sticks.

I will give a wee multipurpose tool to anyone who can guess what I'm really trying to say.

And by the way:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

No comments: